Consulting services cover the comprehensive study of the company’s existing software and hardware infrastructure, testing and other services for the most precise and verified start.
Besides, consulting provides the company with the opportunity to find out the effectiveness of using information technologies, to get significant benefits in the work with clients and greatly increase profits.
- Strategy determination for the enterprise
- Preparing for the introduction of automation systems
- Our team of experts will meet with your infrastructure teams.
- Data collection and analysis of information system requirements
- Jointly using our technology, we will analyze your current IT infrastructure.
- We will review your current infrastructure on best practice solutions.
- Create new IT design by combining OpenStack with legacy system.
- Agreement and implementation of chosen solutions to meet your business targets.
Our Strategic Consultancy service focuses on linking investments in IT within businesses and organisations to improve productivity.
We produce a joint IT strategy aiming to narrow the gap between competing departments, giving the senior leadership team a single plan that will lead to improving their business’ efficiency.
We’ll engage with your senior leadership team and consult with IT and other staff in order to devise your strategy. We’ll refine it until you are happy and the document reflects what you want to do as a business. Typically this process tends to take 6 to 8 weeks from start to finish- we definitely don’t believe in a one size fits all solution, so we tailor our strategies to your requirements.
As well as strategic consulting, we’ve helped on some focused projects that have developed a new virtual learning environment. In addition to this, we’ve worked with organisations to reduce spend on traditional devices like PCs and laptops, and reorganise their IT support teams to improve service and reduce cost. We’ve even helped recruit IT and strategic staff and been involved in interview panels.
We also provide ongoing strategic advice to organisations, offering ourselves as an impartial external advisor and acting as your critical friend even when things are going really well. So wherever you are on your journey, we believe we can help.
We truly believe that our fantastic technical skills, consultative approach and close partnerships with organisations such as Dell and Microsoft, will lead to long and fruitful relationships with our customers.